PROVISION OF SUBSIDIES TO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES WHICH SIGNED A LEASE AGREEMENT ON EQUIPMENT FOR PARTIAL REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES FOR PAYMENT OF THE FIRST INSTALLMENT (ADVANCE)
Subsidies are extended to small and medium enterprises in accordance with the agreements in effect concluded not prior to 1 January 2014 in the amount not exceeding 10 million rubles per each subsidy recipient.
The subject of lease in the concluded lease contracts is constituted by the following equipment:
- equipment, devices, facilities, means of transport (except motor vehicles and aircrafts), machinery, appliances, instruments, apparatus, except equipment for conducting retail and wholesale trade, which belong to the second and upper amortizing groups according to the Classification of basic means, adopted with the bylaw of the Government of the Russian Federation of 1 January 2002 No 1 “On classification of basic means which can be included in amortizing groups”
- cross-functional mobile platforms: mobile communal services and amenities; a mobile tyre fitting, a mobile fast food restaurant; a mobile station of manufacturing ready-to-eat products (bake goods and confectionary products, pancakes, grilled products, doughnuts etc.); a mobile footwear repair shop; a mobile centre for primary processing and packaging of agricultural produce; a mobile station of storing dairy products; a mobile centre for sales of agricultural products; a mobile sales centre for souvenirs; a mobile enterprise for small-scale retail trade;
- non-stationary units for entrepreneurial activities of small and medium enterprises (temporary facilities and constructions, not permanently connected with a certain land plot regardless of access to engineering and technical utility systems).
Expenses are subsidized in the following amounts:
- not more than 90% of the first installment to small and medium enterprises on the main activity types: passenger transportation with natural gas motor vehicles, wood processing and communal services;
- not more than 50% of the first installment to small and medium enterprises on the main activity types.