PROVISION OF SUBSIDIES TO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES WHICH WORK IN THE FIELD OF ARTS AND CRAFTS, AGRICULTURAL AND ECOLOGICAL TOURISM
Subsidies are extended to SME subjects to cover expenses which have been incurred since 1 January 2014.
Maximum amount of a subsidy per one recipient of the financial support is 500 thousand rubles.
1) Subsidies are provided to cover the expenses incurred by SME subjects pertaining acquisition of equipment in order to establish and (or) develop and (or) modernize the process of goods production.
Subsidy is extended to co-finance expenses incurred by small or medium enterprises assuming that it will cover not more than 50% of expenses pertaining acquisition of some equipment.
2) Subsidies are also granted to cover expenses pertaining development of a commodity distribution network for sales of handicraft (speciality handicrafts retailers; workshop stores specialized in production and sales of handicraft and
artistic craftwork goods; stores located in tourist zones and on tourist routes which sell goods produced by handicraftsmen).
Reimbursement is provided for up to 75% of expenses arising from repair (reconstruction) of premises, purchase of inventory, furniture, equipment, means of transport, horses, cows, goats and from landscaping and provision of amenities for premises.
3) Expenses are reimbursed in case of establishment (development) of social entrepreneurship which become a socially-oriented activity of SME subjects aimed at solving diverse social problems, including compliance with the following requirements:
а) grant employment for the disable people, women with children under 7 (seven) year old, orphans, orphanage leavers, pensioners, people in a difficult life situation (hereinafter referred to as people who belong to socially disadvantaged groups), people discharged from within 2 (two) years prior to the dates of the Selection Procedure, in case the average staff number of the abovementioned categories of employees amounts to at least 50% whereas their share in the payroll budget is not less than 25%;
б) conduct activities on providing services (goods production, execution of work) in the following fields:
- assistance to occupational and career guidance and employment, including fostering employment and self-employment of people who belong to socially disadvantaged groups of citizens;
- social services for people who belong to socially disadvantaged groups of citizens and for families with children in the field of healthcare, physical culture and mass sport, holding classes in clubs, sections, studios and societies for children and young people;
- social tourism management in the field of arranging excursions and educational tours for people belong to socially disadvantaged groups of citizens;
- provision of aid to those people who suffered from natural disasters, ecological, anthropogenic or other catastrophes, from social, national, and religious conflicts, to refugees and forced migrants;
- arrangement of cultural and educational activities (museums, theatres, educational studios, musical institutions, creative workshops etc.);
- providing educational services to people belong to socially disadvantaged groups of citizens;
- contribution to involvement in social activities people belong to socially disadvantaged groups of citizens as well as people discharged from prison within a 2-year period and people addicted to alcohol and drugs.
Reimbursement is provided for covering expenses pertaining repair (reconstruction) of premises, purchase of inventory, furniture, equipment, means of transport, horses, cows, goats as well as landscaping and provision of amenities for premises.
Subsidy is extended to co-finance expenses assuming that it will not exceed 75% of actual expenses per each small or medium enterprise.